Se necesita Python Tech Lead
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Python Tech Leads to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Work closely alongside their Engineering and Business Stakeholders to support the delivery of the project.
– Be able to manage your time effectively to focus on coding as well as supporting junior members.
– Integrate with the DevOps team to maintain tasks.
– Make architectural decisions keeping the future of a growing business in mind.
You Must Have:
– 7+ years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
– Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
– 3 years of development using other programming languages.
– Good skills with XML and relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL).
– Experience with OOD.
– Strong professional experience working with large data structures (including XML) and algorithms.
– A University Degree in systems is a plus.
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Educación media C.H. / Técnica
- Años de experiencia: 7
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No