Se necesita Logistics Analyst
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Logistics Analyst to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Match POs or internal requests coordinating with various departments in order to get the necessary approval.
– Collaborate with suppliers and resolve daily issues.
– Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to.
– Assist in projects as needed.
– Locate and collect information to perform analysis, working with different departments.
– Provide internal support for departments and management in order to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
– Present ideas for improvements.
– Provide support to the IT Help Desk team during laptop provision and recoveries.
– Handle hardware delivery, exceptions and special cases.
You Must Have:
– Proven experience in similar positions.
– Similar positions in companies that offer Software Development outsourcing.
– Experience in business process management.
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Educación mínima: Educación media C.H. / Técnica
- Años de experiencia: 2
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No