Se necesita Erlang Developer
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Erlang Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Improve the intelligence of the bidding systems, converting insights from AdRoll’s business analytics team into code that affects our core business.
– Work as part of a multi-functional team tuning and improving a high throughput, highly available system.
– Help us integrate with new partners as our system expands.
You Must Have:
– 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
– 5+ years of experience in Erlang.
– Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving. .
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Educación media C.H. / Técnica
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No