Se necesita Accounting Students
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Accounting Students to join our Finance team and provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of the team that works productively to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
What You’ll Do:
– Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
– Prepare and submit reports and bank deposits.
– Update financial data in databases.
– Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
– Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
– Create and update expense reports.
You Must Have:
– Accounting students.
– Work experience in similar roles.
– Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software is an asset.
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Educación mínima: Educación media C.H. / Técnica
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No